August 2010 DJ Crash events and Pictures








I just finished an incredible month of weddings and private events. Every weekend in August was filled with weddings and specials events.

Starting with August 7th, I spun at the Playboy Mansion for the Midsummers Nights Dream Party. The LEAP foundation party on the Next Friday, Travis and Salina's wedding the next day. Then on August 21st, I dj'd Andrew and Sophia's wedding reception, Dave Mathhews and John Mayer's afterparties. On Saturday August 27 and 28th, I deejayed the Chambord Vodka party at the London Hotel rooftop, and Kendra and Daniel's reception in Fullerton. That doesn't include all the other in-store events during the weekdays.

Call me anytime you are looking for upscale, experienced entertainment. I'd love to help!

Warmest regards,
Crash

Comments

Popular Posts